Sources from Gaza stated that Ahmad Tamimi, a Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Executive Committee member, in a press statement termed the US President's comments as "useless". He said "Trump's remarks express the biased US policy towards Israel and a continuation of the US illusions, which include passing the new peace 'Deal of Century' without Jerusalem being the capital for the Palestinian state". The senior PLO official said "Trump won't be able to remove the issue of Jerusalem from hearts of the Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims”.
The Palestinian leaders have repeatedly announced their categorical rejection of any US Middle East peace plan that excludes Jerusalem, the refugees issue and Jewish settlements. Trump said in a speech in Virginia "During the negotiations, Israel will pay a much higher price because it has taken a very valuable gift”, further referring to his recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel last December.
Accordingly Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas
earlier said that he will neither hold talks with the Trump administration nor
accept it as the peace mediator before it backs down on its decision on
Jerusalem. Moreover Hamas spokesman in Gaza, Sami Abu Zuhri, called Trump's
decision to remove Jerusalem from Palestinian Israeli talks "very
dangerous and severing all contacts and ties with the US administration”.
Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor Chennai sources stated that the mother of one of the seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case, AG Perarivalan, on Monday met Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit seeking her son's release following a cabinet recommendation to him on the matter. Accordingly Arputhammal
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE