San Francisco sources reported that global software major Infosys has inaugurated its fourth technology and innovation hub in Raleigh, North Carolina, saying that it has now hired more than 4,700 Americans since spring 2017, including nearly 500 in North Carolina. Meanwhile the North Carolina hub will help Infosys work more closely with clients in the region in areas as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, user experience and advanced digital technologies, including big data and Cloud.
Accordingly the Hub will train, up skill and re-skill Infosys and client employees, in the technologies required to help American businesses accelerate their digital transformations. As per report "The inauguration of our Raleigh Technology and Innovation Hub empowers our North Carolina employees by providing them with pioneering technology training that will help American industries revitalize their core businesses”.
Parekh added "The hub allows us to co-locate, co-innovate and
co-create alongside our clients and build on our passion for creating the next
generation of top US technology talent through world class education and
training". Moreover the hiring is part of the company's May 2, 2017,
decision to recruit 10,000 Americans by setting up four such hubs across the US
and focus on new technologies.
Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019 Colombo sources stated that Sri Lankan strongman Mahindra Rajapaksa, who was appointed prime minister in a controversial move by President Maithripala Sirisena, on Sunday ended his five decade long association with the SLFP and joined the newly formed Sri Lanka People's Party (SLPP).
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students