Accordingly iconic Yoga Guru, social activist Baba Ramdev has made interesting comments on the incumbent political scenario and the conflict between AP state government and Narendra Modi. Meanwhile Ramdev Baba has come to Tadepalli near Vijayawada to address 'Yuva Swavalambana Sammelanam' and after the event, he has spoken to local media on the sidelines.
Furthermore when responding on the much talked about Special Category Status, Ramdev said the onus lies on the Prime Minister to fulfill the promise when it is made in the Parliament. Further he praised Chandrababu Naidu for the progress, development being carried out in the new state at rapid pace. Moreover when admitting that there are several challenges for the new state, Ramdev described Naidu as Dynamic Leader who is overcoming all obstacles, odds.
Moreover when asked about who will win in 2019 at the Centre and who has
more chances as per his assessment, Ramdev has played it safe saying it is
difficult to predict who will win in 2019. Further Ramdev Baba has asked
Narendra Modi to stop the killing of cows and he demanded the Centre to ban the
killing of cows and take a firm stand against the illegal killing of cows. Finally
he even asked Centre to help the flood-hit Kerala state further.
Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker According to sources its official now Banswada MLA Pocharam Srinivas Reddy has been appointed as the speaker of Telangana assembly and here is a brief info about him. Meanwhile in the year 1976 he stepped into active politics but Pocharam had to wait 18 years to get MLA ticket. Earlier in 1994, he got elected as MLA for the first time and four years later he became minister.
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?