Accordingly iconic Yoga Guru, social activist Baba Ramdev has made interesting comments on the incumbent political scenario and the conflict between AP state government and Narendra Modi. Meanwhile Ramdev Baba has come to Tadepalli near Vijayawada to address 'Yuva Swavalambana Sammelanam' and after the event, he has spoken to local media on the sidelines.
Furthermore when responding on the much talked about Special Category Status, Ramdev said the onus lies on the Prime Minister to fulfill the promise when it is made in the Parliament. Further he praised Chandrababu Naidu for the progress, development being carried out in the new state at rapid pace. Moreover when admitting that there are several challenges for the new state, Ramdev described Naidu as Dynamic Leader who is overcoming all obstacles, odds.
Moreover when asked about who will win in 2019 at the Centre and who has
more chances as per his assessment, Ramdev has played it safe saying it is
difficult to predict who will win in 2019. Further Ramdev Baba has asked
Narendra Modi to stop the killing of cows and he demanded the Centre to ban the
killing of cows and take a firm stand against the illegal killing of cows. Finally
he even asked Centre to help the flood-hit Kerala state further.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day