The Tamilnadu government has ordered sudden transfer of many senior IAS officers. The IAS officers in Tamilnadu have been all of a sudden given transfer orders, and 24 of these IAS officers are now posted in new designations. The Chief Secretary of Tamilnadu government has issued the orders to the respective officers.
Higher education department secretary Sunil Paliwal has been transferred to Labor and Employment department and Tamilnadu government education syllabus secretary Udhayachandran has been transferred to Archaeological department. Madurai collector Veeraraghav has been transferred to Ramanathapuram, while Ramanathapuram collector Natarjan has been transferred to Madurai. Santhosh Babu has been appointed Technology department secretary. Mahandram Sharma has been transferred to Higher education department, while Maheswari has been appointed the secretary of the department of differently abled.
Chennai collector Anbu
Selvan has been transferred to Cuddalore, while Maheswari has been made Thiruvallur
collector. Krishnagiri collector Kathiravan has been transferred to Erode, and
Erode collector Prabakaran has been transferred to Krishnagiri. Shanmugam has
been transferred to slum clearance board, and Ashok Dangre has been posted to
water management department. Chandramohan has been appointed the managing
person of Handicrafts development department.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?