In the AIADMK working committee meeting held yesterday, a resolution was taken to demand the central government to award Bharat Ratna to late former Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Jayalalitha, Former chief minister Annadurai, and to Periyar. Yesterday the AIADMK working committee meeting was held in Chennai, and it was presided over by the leader of the house Madhusudhanan.
Many important resolutions were passed in this meeting, and after many days this meeting was conducted. This meeting was attended by the coordinator of the party and the deputy chief minister of TN, O Panneerselvam, as well as the deputy coordinator of AIADMK and the chief minister of TN, Edappadi Palanisamy.
secretaries and important members of the party had attended the meeting, and 9
important resolutions were taken in this meeting. The most important among them
was the demand to press for Bharat Ratna for Jayalalitha, Anna and Periyar.
There were demands to request Bharat Ratna for Jayalalitha ever since she had
passed away 2 years back, and now the demands have intensified.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'