There is a common perception that if caught by traffic police without license, the day will be miserable, and with excessive fines. Riding without license is illegal, however, forgetting the license at home or accidentally failing to take the license also is made a huge mistake in our country, and this will be followed by payment of heavy penalty.
Even if people forget their license and show the digital copy of license, it will not be accepted by the policemen, and they will penalize. However, hereafter this will not be the condition. The central road transport department has ordered that people can use digital copies of their License and RC. They cannot show the cops the normally saved copies in their phone gallery, but they must be displaying their digital copies saved in the digi locker or Parivahan apps. One can download Digi Locker app from Play store, and the license proofs can be saved in this app, and we can save all proof documents in this app.
Similarly Parivahan can
also be downloaded and we can save the documents to the app. People caught by
traffic cops can show the documents saved in these two apps, and need not be
required to pay fines. Even license can be acquired online, through www.parivahan.gov.in
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu