There is a common perception that if caught by traffic police without license, the day will be miserable, and with excessive fines. Riding without license is illegal, however, forgetting the license at home or accidentally failing to take the license also is made a huge mistake in our country, and this will be followed by payment of heavy penalty.
Even if people forget their license and show the digital copy of license, it will not be accepted by the policemen, and they will penalize. However, hereafter this will not be the condition. The central road transport department has ordered that people can use digital copies of their License and RC. They cannot show the cops the normally saved copies in their phone gallery, but they must be displaying their digital copies saved in the digi locker or Parivahan apps. One can download Digi Locker app from Play store, and the license proofs can be saved in this app, and we can save all proof documents in this app.
Similarly Parivahan can
also be downloaded and we can save the documents to the app. People caught by
traffic cops can show the documents saved in these two apps, and need not be
required to pay fines. Even license can be acquired online, through www.parivahan.gov.in
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open