Prime Minister Narendra Modi said he dreams of every family having a home of its own by 2022, when the nation will celebrate 75 years of independence. Meanwhile the homes built under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana are of high quality and nobody had to pay a single rupee bribe, he said addressing a gathering at Jujwa village in Gujarat's Valsad town after interacting with the beneficiaries of the scheme.
PM Modi said "Gujarat has taught him a lot, where this lesson has taught me to fulfill dreams within a specific time. Moreover his dream is that when the country celebrates 75 years of independence in 2022, there should be no family which does not have a house of its own”. Furthermore when speaking about his interaction with beneficiaries of the housing scheme through video conferencing, he said, "Mothers and sisters could say with satisfaction that they got homes according to rules and they did not have to pay a single rupee bribe".
Modi added "Seeing the quality of homes built
under the Prime Minister Awas Yojana, even you must have thought that the government
homes can be like this and the government has given money, but along with it
these homes have been built with the sweat of the family”. Furthermore more
than one lakh houses have been built in the state under the Centre's flagship
scheme which envisions housing for all.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?