Chennai sources reported that the Tamilnadu government has transferred several top Indian Administrative Services (IAS) officers in the state. Meanwhile in the order issued on Thursday evening, some of the notable transfers include that of Sunil Paliwal, the Principal Secretary, Higher Education Department who is now posted as the Principal Secretary to Government, Labour and Employment Department. Sunil Paliwal is being replaced by Mangat Ram Sharma. T Udhayachandran, who is the Secretary to Government (Curriculum), School Education Department has now been posted as the Commissioner of Archaeology.
Moreover Ashok Dongre IAS, the erstwhile Additional Chief Secretary/Commissioner of Economics and Statistics has been posted as the Managing Director of Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board.
Earlier on Tuesday, the Tamilnadu government transferred 16 IPS officers in the state including a woman Superintendent of Police who had alleged sexual harassment by an IG-level officer. Incidentally, the IG-level officer was not touched in that regime.
YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day Accordingly YSR Congress Party chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy reaffirmed his commitment to the Jalayagnam project started by his father late Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy. Meanwhile on World Water Day, the YSRCP president took to twitter to make his Jalayagnam promise and in his tweet, YS Jagan said that he would complete all the pending projects including Polavaram.
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon
- Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
- Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency
- Melania Trump posted a sweet birthday wish for her son Barron on Twitter
- Father Vs Daughter clash in AP politics now!
- TTV Dinakaran's counter for OPS son!
- Bank data misused by TDP for vote money!
- YSRCP advantage in Nellore!
- My rivals lacked guts to attack Me directly, targeting watchmen: PM Modi
- Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices
- TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?