Country's Vice President Venkaiah Naidu has recalled his association with TDP founder NTR. Venkaiah has shared an interesting anecdote that took place in 1983 when he himself had contested for direct election for Assembly constituency Udayagiri in Nellore district. Meanwhile Venkaiah said NTR was supposed to come to his constituency for the campaign, but he hadn't only because NTR wanted him to win the election.
As per report Venkaiah recalled that NTR had sent his man Daggubati Chenchu Ramaiah to him and personally conveyed him that NTR wouldn't campaign in his constituency. Furthermore Chenchu Ramaiah apparently told Naidu that NTR didn't come for the campaign only because he was fighting against Congress.
Moreover as Chandrababu Naidu is inching close to Congress, Venkaiah
Naidu's comments have gained significance. Further on the eve of completing one
year in the post of Vice President of India, Venkaiah said how he had feared
when he was given the huge task of Vice President. However, Venkaiah said the
biggest challenge and worry for him is the running of Rajya Sabha for which he
is the Chairman. Moreover he said his wish is to elevate the stature of the
Upper House, but he said he is so worried over the way the House is being
Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics! Kamal Hassan, the legendary actor had started a political party Makkal Needhi Maiam a year ago, and yesterday on eve of the anniversary of the party the political leader had celebrated it in Thiruvarur and when asked the reason of celebration in Thiruvarur the actor had explained. Of late Kamal Hassan has been severely criticizing both DMK and ADMK and recently he had given an interview to a TV Channel.
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!