The Kerala BJP leader Sridharan Pillai has questioned the Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan, whom had told him regarding UAE government giving flood relief aid worth 700 crores. During a press conference today, Sridharan Pillai had said, "Recently Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan had said that the UAE government had come forward to contribute 100 million dollars, (amounting to 700 crore Indian rupees) for Kerala flood relief.
However the ambassador for UAE in India has refused any such announcement made by the UAE government. Now as per report Pinarayi Vijayan has to explain the source of his information regarding UAE's 700 crores".
He had further added that while there was no relief fund announced by UAE government at first place, people had started accusing Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi of stopping a fund that wasn't even announced, while also reiterating that Narendra Modi was keen on helping Kerala and has been making all efforts for providing Relief and funds to the state.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights