The Kerala BJP leader Sridharan Pillai has questioned the Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan, whom had told him regarding UAE government giving flood relief aid worth 700 crores. During a press conference today, Sridharan Pillai had said, "Recently Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan had said that the UAE government had come forward to contribute 100 million dollars, (amounting to 700 crore Indian rupees) for Kerala flood relief.
However the ambassador for UAE in India has refused any such announcement made by the UAE government. Now as per report Pinarayi Vijayan has to explain the source of his information regarding UAE's 700 crores".
He had further added that while there was no relief fund announced by UAE government at first place, people had started accusing Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi of stopping a fund that wasn't even announced, while also reiterating that Narendra Modi was keen on helping Kerala and has been making all efforts for providing Relief and funds to the state.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?