3 days of the upcoming two weeks are going to be deciding factors for the future of DMK party. DMK has been facing a huge restructuring of the party as most of its leaders are seniors who are on the verge of retiring from political life and hence lots of new policies and changes are to be implemented in the party in the coming weeks.
DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had passed away on August 7 at the Kauvery hospital Chennai, following age related ailments and health deterioration, and the working President MK Stalin has been confronted by numerous issues before him, starting from the selection of members for different roles. DMK has in the past faced many such scenarios like Anna becoming the leader, Anna becoming CM, Kalaignar becoming DMK leader and becoming CM, vaiko's exit and now DMK is facing similar crisis situations.
August 28 is the next key date for
DMK as the working committee meeting will be held and it is expected that
Stalin will be elected party president while Anbazhagan, Kanimozhi and Duraimurugan
are in contention for the post of treasurer. The next date of August 31 will
have a memorial meeting for Kalaignar and this meeting which will be attended
by BJP leader Amit Shah but not by Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has Already
Sparked talks of new alliances. The third date of September 5 will most
probably witness MK Alagiri forming a new party or issuing a sensational
announcement against DMK.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant