Kozhikode sources stated that the Kerala unit of the BJP on Friday said that the United Arab Emirates (UAE) did not announce financial aid of $100 million for the flood ravaged state. Meanwhile it demanded that Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan reveal the source who told him about the assistance.
Furthermore when addressing the media here, state BJP chief P.S. Sreedharan Pillai said "We want Vijayan to explain about this news and from where he received it. After the Centre expressed reservations in accepting the aid, a vicious smear campaign was unleashed against the Centre and Prime Minister Narendra Modi."
Previously this week at a press meet in the state
capital, Vijayan spoke about the aid from the UAE, saying that the news
was conveyed to him by Middle East business honcho, M.A. Yusuf Ali. Accordingly
Pillai said that no central government, save Modi's, has extended so much help
to a state. He added "He came and assessed the flood situation, despite
bad weather, he got in a helicopter and surveyed the destruction. Such is his
Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections? According to sources with TRS Supreme KCR is busy with preparing political strategy and getting ready to kick start nearly 100 public meetings in the next 50 days, senior leader Harish Rao has been given the responsibility of looking after political affairs if Gajwel assembly constituency from where KCR was elected in 2014 elections and contest in the ensuing elections also.
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours