Sources from Karim Nagar added that the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) staged a 'Nirudyoga Garjana' protest against the Telangana government to demand employment opportunities and fill up vacancies in the government, before the district Collectorate here yesterday. Meanwhile Telangana unit YSRCP President Gattu Srikanth Reddy said that the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) government betrayed the youth after promising one lakh jobs in 2014.
Furthermore he called on party workers for pro-active participation in the protest. Moreover Srikanth Reddy said that Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) has cheated the unemployed youth in the last four years. As per report the Telangana government should immediately issue notifications for filling up the job vacancies across various government departments.
Further the YSRCP has been fighting for
the cause of farmers who lost their lands after the State government redesigned
the Mallannasagar project design. Previously in the past the YSRCP leaders
staged protests along with the farmers who were protesting against the
government over Mallannasagar irrigation project.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant