Sources from Karim Nagar added that the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) staged a 'Nirudyoga Garjana' protest against the Telangana government to demand employment opportunities and fill up vacancies in the government, before the district Collectorate here yesterday. Meanwhile Telangana unit YSRCP President Gattu Srikanth Reddy said that the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) government betrayed the youth after promising one lakh jobs in 2014.
Furthermore he called on party workers for pro-active participation in the protest. Moreover Srikanth Reddy said that Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) has cheated the unemployed youth in the last four years. As per report the Telangana government should immediately issue notifications for filling up the job vacancies across various government departments.
Further the YSRCP has been fighting for
the cause of farmers who lost their lands after the State government redesigned
the Mallannasagar project design. Previously in the past the YSRCP leaders
staged protests along with the farmers who were protesting against the
government over Mallannasagar irrigation project.
MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges Chennai sources stated that Opposition DMK staged state wide protests against the "corrupt" AIADMK government in Tamilnadu, with party chief MK Stalin leading the charge in Salem. Meanwhile besides Stalin, his son Udhayanidhi, sister Kanimozhi and senior DMK leaders including Durai Murugan and Dayanidhi Maran participated in demonstrations held across the state.
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG