As per report the rains have mellowed down and the water that rose to scary heights in houses and streets has seeped away, but people in Kerala are not able to return home soon, at least not all of them. Meanwhile Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said at a press meet that there are still 8,69,124 of them living in relief camps.
Furthermore as per report there have been 265 deaths since August 8 when the rains became too heavy. Meanwhile the initial estimates suggest that 7,000 houses have been fully destroyed and 50,000 partially, but people will have to go back to their lives, and they will be given Rs 10,000 as they return home. Further they could contact the camp official in charge or the revenue administration and an amount of Rs 242 Crore has been allotted from the CM’s Disaster Relief Fund for the purpose.
The CM commented that “The CMDRF has so far received Rs 535 Crore and an
instruction was made by the Supreme Court to government employees, to
contribute whatever amount they wish to, to the CM’s Relief Fund. “Some central
government employees may contribute through the PM’s fund. It is to avoid that
confusion the SC instruction came”. Moreover it was also very important to
create clean homes for people from the relief camps to go back to.
TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme According to sources Rythu Raksha is a scheme aimed at providing input subsidy for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the Government has proposed to credit the money directly into the bank account of farmers and the scheme will be implemented from the next Kharif season in a phased manner. Hence this scheme will also include tenant farmers. Furthermore the guidelines for the scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure