As per report the rains have mellowed down and the water that rose to scary heights in houses and streets has seeped away, but people in Kerala are not able to return home soon, at least not all of them. Meanwhile Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said at a press meet that there are still 8,69,124 of them living in relief camps.
Furthermore as per report there have been 265 deaths since August 8 when the rains became too heavy. Meanwhile the initial estimates suggest that 7,000 houses have been fully destroyed and 50,000 partially, but people will have to go back to their lives, and they will be given Rs 10,000 as they return home. Further they could contact the camp official in charge or the revenue administration and an amount of Rs 242 Crore has been allotted from the CM’s Disaster Relief Fund for the purpose.
The CM commented that “The CMDRF has so far received Rs 535 Crore and an
instruction was made by the Supreme Court to government employees, to
contribute whatever amount they wish to, to the CM’s Relief Fund. “Some central
government employees may contribute through the PM’s fund. It is to avoid that
confusion the SC instruction came”. Moreover it was also very important to
create clean homes for people from the relief camps to go back to.
Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls Accordingly after Big brother of Grand Alliance Congress announced its first list, even TDP announced its first list, late on Monday night. TDP's national president and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu have okayed names of 9 candidates in the first list for Telangana polls.
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!