Kurnool sources stated that Kurnool police are coming up with newer restrictions, traffic diversions and even had suggested that many schools close down much before the stipulated time. Presently the town has been turned into a police fortress and all these measures are for Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's scheduled Dharma Porata Deeksha.
Furthermore the police restrictions have turned out to be a hindrance to the people, who recalled that they had never ever seen such police activity in the town. Moreover they said that earlier on many occasions the AP CM had come to town for attending different events, but police restrictions, were never in place. Meanwhile as per report this was the first time that people are forced to face such hardships. Further many students have been taken into preventive custody on Friday itself sensing that they might protest at the CM's meeting.
Further apart from students, the police had also taken into preventive
custody persons who they thought would create problems near the Deeksha venue. Moreover
they have also rounded up intellectuals and social service organizations
leaders and the police personnel from neighboring districts of Anantapur and
YSR Kadapa districts were brought for maintaining law and order in Kurnool town
during Chandrababu's visit.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal