Kurnool sources stated that Kurnool police are coming up with newer restrictions, traffic diversions and even had suggested that many schools close down much before the stipulated time. Presently the town has been turned into a police fortress and all these measures are for Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's scheduled Dharma Porata Deeksha.
Furthermore the police restrictions have turned out to be a hindrance to the people, who recalled that they had never ever seen such police activity in the town. Moreover they said that earlier on many occasions the AP CM had come to town for attending different events, but police restrictions, were never in place. Meanwhile as per report this was the first time that people are forced to face such hardships. Further many students have been taken into preventive custody on Friday itself sensing that they might protest at the CM's meeting.
Further apart from students, the police had also taken into preventive
custody persons who they thought would create problems near the Deeksha venue. Moreover
they have also rounded up intellectuals and social service organizations
leaders and the police personnel from neighboring districts of Anantapur and
YSR Kadapa districts were brought for maintaining law and order in Kurnool town
during Chandrababu's visit.
You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses! As of March 31, 2018, Indian Prime minister Narendra Modi has an asset value of 2 crores. Of this the split up is 1 crore 28 lakhs and 50498 rupees of, movable assets. The details of the assets of Narendra Modi had been updated on September 13 on his official website. Not just Modi but the asset value of 22 other ministers was also updated.
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!