Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) president N Uttam Kumar Reddy dismissed as a 'joke', Chief Minister K Chadrasekhar Rao's claim that the TRS would win 100 seats in the next Assembly elections. As per report the Congress leader expressed confidence that his party would win 75 seats (out of 119) in the assembly elections in the state.
Meanwhile Rao told reporters that he appeared to have conducted surveys in some other states and not in Telangana and as per the surveys conducted by him, Reddy claimed, the Congress would win more than 75 seats whenever elections are held. Furthermore the Congress demanded that the TRS government immediately announce a new Pay Revision Commission (PRC) for state government employees.
Moreover he alleged that Rao has completely neglected the welfare of
employees during the last four years without paying any attention to the
problems being faced by them and hence the Legislative Assembly elections in
Telangana are scheduled to be held simultaneously with the Lok Sabha polls next
Why Mudragada is silent now? Mudragada Padmanabham who fights relentlessly for Kapu Reservations since last 5 years has become silent in current scenario. He gave lot of troubles to CBN by doing the agitation on Kapu Reservations.
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala