Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) president N Uttam Kumar Reddy dismissed as a 'joke', Chief Minister K Chadrasekhar Rao's claim that the TRS would win 100 seats in the next Assembly elections. As per report the Congress leader expressed confidence that his party would win 75 seats (out of 119) in the assembly elections in the state.
Meanwhile Rao told reporters that he appeared to have conducted surveys in some other states and not in Telangana and as per the surveys conducted by him, Reddy claimed, the Congress would win more than 75 seats whenever elections are held. Furthermore the Congress demanded that the TRS government immediately announce a new Pay Revision Commission (PRC) for state government employees.
Moreover he alleged that Rao has completely neglected the welfare of
employees during the last four years without paying any attention to the
problems being faced by them and hence the Legislative Assembly elections in
Telangana are scheduled to be held simultaneously with the Lok Sabha polls next
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!