Sources from Kurnool stated that despite resistance from senior leaders of TDP and party cadre, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu has made up his mind to join hands with Congress for the next elections. Furthermore this was indirectly mentioned by the AP CM himself at the Dharma Porata Deeksha meeting. TDP had organized the meeting with the theme "Protest against Unfaithful and Betrayal Politics".
Meanwhile when speaking at the meeting, Chandrababu had recalled different occasions wherein Congress had come to the rescue of TDP. Further during the formation of United Front government, the Congress voluntarily came forward to support the front. Similarly at recent no-confidence motion moved by TDP in Parliament against NDA government, Congress supported the motion. Earlier Congress was promising Special Category Status (SCS) to AP when it comes to power, he observed.
Recently by conveying this at the meeting, Chandrababu has sent signals to
his party leaders, workers and supporters that there was a possibility of
alliance with Congress in coming elections. Moreover in the same breath, the
TDP Chief slammed the BJP and said that despite the lack of cooperation from
the Central government, the TDP government had laid the path of development for
the state. Further Chandrababu criticized Prime Minister Modi and
said that Modi had taken a u turn with regard to SCS to AP.
CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir According to sources at least 30 jawans of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) were martyred in a vehicle borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) attack in Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir. As per report the death toll is feared to be raised. Dreaded terrorist outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver
- Is there any delay in conducting 3rd season of Telugu Bigg Boss?