New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act will act as a deterrent against rape and also play an effective role in curbing crimes against women and young girls and moreover the act was passed earlier this month. Meanwhile in his monthly "Mann Ki Baat" program PM Modi said, "No civilized society can tolerate any kind of injustice towards women and hence the nation will not tolerate those committing rapes”.
Furthermore with this point in view, Parliament has made a provision of strictest punishment by passing the Criminal Law (Amendment) Bill. As per report under the new Act that will replace the ordinance, that the government had brought in April, those convicted in a rape case will get a minimum sentence of 10 years and those found guilty of raping girls below the age of 12 years will be given death sentence.
Moreover Prime Minister Modi also hailed the decision of a court in
Mandsaur in Madhya Pradesh to pronounce death penalty to two criminals who were
found guilty of raping a minor girl.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?