New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act will act as a deterrent against rape and also play an effective role in curbing crimes against women and young girls and moreover the act was passed earlier this month. Meanwhile in his monthly "Mann Ki Baat" program PM Modi said, "No civilized society can tolerate any kind of injustice towards women and hence the nation will not tolerate those committing rapes”.
Furthermore with this point in view, Parliament has made a provision of strictest punishment by passing the Criminal Law (Amendment) Bill. As per report under the new Act that will replace the ordinance, that the government had brought in April, those convicted in a rape case will get a minimum sentence of 10 years and those found guilty of raping girls below the age of 12 years will be given death sentence.
Moreover Prime Minister Modi also hailed the decision of a court in
Mandsaur in Madhya Pradesh to pronounce death penalty to two criminals who were
found guilty of raping a minor girl.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'