The IPL franchise royal challengers Bangalore are facing a lot of changes in the team management as recently the team coach Daniel Vettori, former New Zealand cricketer, had been replaced. It must be noted that royal challengers Bangalore did not perform well in the last edition of Indian premier league cricket tournament.
In such a situation it has been speculated that either the team will get its assistant coach and former Indian wicketkeeper Sanjay Bangar or former team India coach, South Africa legend Gary Kirsten appointed as the head coach of Royal Challengers Bangalore. It has been said that the changes in the team are happening as per advice was given by Virat Kohli as he was upset by the team Performance in last IPL where despite having a great team they could not win and won only 6 out of 14 matches.
Coach Daniel Vettori, bowling coach
Andrew McDonald, fielding coach Trent Woodhill are getting replaced sooner,
while bowling consultant Ashish Nehra will continue in his role.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu