Baghdad sources made a statement that at least 10 Islamic State (IS) militants have been killed in an operation against an IS hideout near Mosul, capital of Iraq's Nineveh province, the Iraqi military said. Accordingly the provincial Rapid Response elite police force, backed by Iraqi aircraft, raided the IS hideout at a large cave near al-Shoura area, Brig. Gen. Yahya Rasoul, spokesman of the Iraqi Joint Operations Command, said in a statement on Saturday.
Meanwhile as per report another provincial police force captured five suspected IS militants in Mosul, some 400 km north of Baghdad, after tip-offs from civilians and intelligence reports, Rasoul said in a separate statement.
Furthermore it was stated that the security
in Iraq has dramatically improved since Iraqi forces fully defeated are
militants across the country late in 2017. However, militant remnants regrouped
in urban and rugged areas, carrying out attacks against security forces and
civilians despite operations from time to time to hunt them down.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million