While there are various reasons being cited for the huge rains and floods in Kerala, a Karnataka BJP MLA has given a whole new reason for the rains. After Kerala was impacted by huge rainfall, everyone started accusing one or the other as the reason behind the rains. On another end, there are accusations that there's no coordination between Kerala electricity board and water resources department.
A section of people has accused that Tamilnadu opening the Mullaperiyar dam has been the major reason behind huge floods. Other than these, global warming and destruction of forests were also cited by several people as reasons behind heavy rainfall. While all these reasons had a scientific reasoning behind and had a rational thinking process, two reasons were totally controversial.
One of them was the reason said by a group of people that it was because of the anger caused by people's demand to let women into Sabarimala that lord Aiyappan caused the rainfall to punish Kerala, as said by Auditor Gurumurthy. Now, Karnataka BJP MLA Pasan Gowda Patil has said that the consumption of beef by Kerala people and conducting of Beef festival last year are the reasons behind the heavy floods, and added that once BJP gets to rule Karnataka, they will ban killing for beef.
Pasan Gowda's talk even without thinking of other states consuming beef not affected by floods has got instant criticism. Now people are asking him the reason why Kodagu in Karnataka also got affected by floods.
India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes New Delhi sources stated that data released by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) showed on Tuesday India's domestic air passenger traffic rose by 18.60% in 2018 on a year on year basis to 13.90 crore. Earlier in December, around 1.27 crore passengers flew by domestic airlines, 12.91% on a month on month basis. The DGCA report said "The passenger load factor in the month of December 2018 has increased compared to previous month primarily due to the ongoing tourist season”.
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project