Minister Sellur Raju has mouthed a comic punch dialogue on AIADMK party in a recent press interaction. Of late it has become a trend for politicians of Tamilnadu to either involve in something humorous or mouth something that unintentionally leads to comedy. AIADMK party members have been constantly doing this and are becoming viral. Especially minister Sellur Raju often does something and becomes a talk of the town, with his acts.
In such a situation he had attended an ADMK party meeting in Madurai, and while he had spoken, his words on Azhagiri's march planned in Chennai, and on ADMK party has gone viral. He had said that ADMK has been a strong party and has been giving a strong governance. Edappadi Palanisamy has been giving a good rule for the people of Tamilnadu, and ADMK is the top in TN, and the other parties are a dupe, said Sellur Raju.
He further added that ADMK does not have intentions to break DMK, and none knows the strength of Azhagiri, who has given a turning point to DMK now. One will know his power only after September 5 plans of him, and we have to wait and see what happens in DMK, added Sellur Raju.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours