Accordingly SIIMA, the biggest and the most viewed South Indian Film Awards is back with its Seventh Edition to be held in Dubai on 14th & 15th September. Meanwhile India’s leading fashion retail chain Pantaloons is the title sponsor for SIIMA 2018.
Furthermore when announcing the launch of the south Indian film awards at a plush event in Chennai, Rana Daggubati, Anjali, Sayyeshaa, Nikki Galrani, Raiza Wilson, Khushbu Sundar, Sathish Muthukrishnan, Adusumilli Brinda Prasad Chairperson SIIMA, Mr. Gaurav Chakravarty, Head Marketing & Loyalty Pantaloons and Mr. Sameer Gogate, Head Monetisation & Distribution VIU India were present at the event. Meanwhile when speaking on the Association with Pantaloons, Ms. Adusumilli Brinda Prasad, Chairperson SIIMA said, “Fashion and Films go hand in hand and especially in South India fans try to imitate the styles of their favorite stars and are happy to have Pantaloons as our title sponsor as well as styling partner for SIIMA 2018.”
Moreover this festive season, Pantaloons will have
ensembles that will style you for every occasion throughout the season is it an
office party, a movie with friends, family reunions or just a casual day
shopping. Reports added that its offering ranges from maxi dresses to ghera
skirts, fusion tops to asymmetrical kurtas, long length tees to fashionable
denim, smart chinos to printed shirts and lots more.
NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth Washington sources reported that NASA's Kepler space telescope that discovered thousands of planets outside our solar system and revealed that our galaxy contains more planets than stars, has received its final set of commands to disconnect communications with Earth. Meanwhile the "goodnight" commands finalize the spacecraft's transition into retirement, which began on October 30
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP