As per report taking a leaf out of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s book, Congress President Rahul Gandhi used his Europe tour to reach out to non-resident Indians, or NRIs a group largely known to support Modi's Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in recent years. Furthermore throughout the tour, he targeted Modi for his style and policies, bitterly attacked the BJP and its ideological parent, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), and tried to project him and the Congress party as a better alternative.
Accordingly Gandhi comes from a family where access is carefully controlled and only a select few are allowed to reach its members, but in London, he gave the impression that he is accessible to the common man and is even mingled with the guests at his gatherings and shook their hands. Moreover by targeting Modi and raising the issue of the alleged threat to India's institutions under his government, Gandhi was trying to become the darling of the intelligentsia that supported the BJP in 2014.
Recently in Europe,
Rahul Gandhi cleverly avoided talking about his own ambitions of becoming Prime
Minister. Meanwhile he didn't want other opposition leaders to stop dreaming
about that ambition and thus jeopardize their support for an anti-BJP front
during next year's elections. Moreover as Sikhs are in large numbers among the
NRIs, he has only managed to provoke their anger against the Congress party.
Puducherry CM slammed KCR Hyderabad sources reported that Puducherry Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy slammed caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and the Telangana Rashtra Samiti saying that the 4 ‘K’s were damaging Telangana state. Meanwhile as per report the four Ks, according to him were Mr. K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Mr K.T. Rama Rao, Ms K. Kavitha and ‘Kutumbam (family)’. Mr. Narayanasamy
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief