Further to get the water all the way from Yellampally to Hyderabad, a distance of 186 km is a task. Hence the water from Yellampally is pumped to Murmur and Bommakal by lifting two stages and then it is pumped to Mallaram water plant where it is purified. Moreover the entire process costs about Rs 28 crore per month explained MB Praveen Kumar.
A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out Washington sources reported that former U.S. first lady revealed her family life, some thoughts about her husband's successor Donald Trump, as well as her reflections on various challenges in her personal life. Accordingly the book is already No. 1 among best sellers on Amazon.
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!