Further to get the water all the way from Yellampally to Hyderabad, a distance of 186 km is a task. Hence the water from Yellampally is pumped to Murmur and Bommakal by lifting two stages and then it is pumped to Mallaram water plant where it is purified. Moreover the entire process costs about Rs 28 crore per month explained MB Praveen Kumar.
Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said in an interview that he would go to the jungles for a five day hiatus during Diwali holidays every year to reflect on his life. Meanwhile he recently interacted with the popular Facebook page, Humans of Bombay, which released the interview in parts. Furthermore in the previous two installments of the interaction, PM Modi had spoken about his childhood how he grew up as the son of a tea seller, his early inclination towards
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral