MK Alagiri has issued a warning that if he was not reinstated back to DMK Party, the party members will have to face dangerous consequences. DMK members MK Stalin and Duraimurugan had filed nominations for the post of party Chief and treasurer and they did not face opposition from anyone, and were selected unanimously as the party president and treasurer, and the announcement is set to be made officially in the general body meeting.
In such a scenario, MK Alagiri, who has been planning a march on September 5th, has been in discussion with several DMK members, and the talks are going on for the fourth day. Yesterday he had given an interview from Madurai. He had said, "As Karunanidhi is no more, I wanted to save the party. If they don't join me back into the party, they will face extremely dangerous consequences. Even when Kalaignar was the chief, he had told to reinstate me into the party. However several people had stopped him from doing that, and there are still people who do not want me to join back DMK.
I was silent till Karunanidhi was
alive, but now the party has reached a bad phase, and I had requested people to
include me into the party, but they did not listen. Hence I have directly
jumped into the arena, and I have planned this march for my followers’ request,
and it is only because of their demand".
Janasena Party Cheating CPI Party? Janasena, Bahujan Samaj Party and the Left parties are contesting together in these elections. But now differences have crept in between Janasena Party and the CPI. Vijayawada CPI Lok Sabha constituency Candidate Chalasani Ajay Kumar criticized Pawan Kalyan for insulting the CPI. Without saying anything to them, he said, how Janasena can announce of the candidate for Vijayawada?
- Transgender filed nomination from Madurai
- Banks Put TDP MP's Assets on Auction for Defaulting Loans
- Actress Sri Reddy attacked by unknown
- Hyderabad Airport gets a Swanky New Interim Terminal
- Why no BJP candidate has filed nomination in Pathanamthitta, where Sabarimala Is Located?
- Justice still in queue for Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev : Imtiaz Rashid Qureshi
- KTR feels proud of his Father KCR
- Pawan Kalyan Selling Party Tickets?
- TDP Candidate To Withdraw His Nomination?
- Jagan's Sakshi Media on Sale?
- Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
- Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic?
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon