Former central finance minister P Chidambaram has said that, if like-minded political parties unite to form an alliance to thwart this deadly and dangerous ruling at the centre, in the next Lok Sabha elections, the BJP party can be packed to home. Yesterday, former finance minister Chidambaram had interacted with the media at Kolkata, and he had said, "Post the formation of government by BJP at the center, the state of the whole country has been changed. In the name of protection of cows, lots of innocents are brutally killed.
For centuries, no vegetarians and vegetarians have been coexisting, but now, owning a particular meat itself has lead to people killing their own people, and this is a pathetic situation. There's no freedom or democracy currently in the country, and now, a situation has arisen for another freedom struggle. During the congress lead united progressive alliance rule, India's economy was growing good, but now Modi's government has brought economy to an all time low. Whatever they do, statistics can't be hidden, and due to the frustration over their inability to surpass the Congress government time’s achievements only they keep blaming Congress.
Now, Dalits, Muslims and women are
living an endangered life, and this must not continue, and hence BJP Must be
defeated, Just like Kerala and Tamilnadu, if all parties who don't gel well
with the ideologies of BJP join hands to form an alliance for the upcoming Lok
Sabha elections, BJP government can be sent packing to home".
Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students Accordingly when the air quality in Delhi and other cities in the north is deteriorating with pollution level touching ‘hazardous’ mark, a new mobile app promises to be of some help. The app, Air Cognizer, uses camera images to estimate air pollution level in the vicinity. The idea has won its developer an award by the US based Marconi Society.
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?