Accordingly Hyderabad based startup catalyst T-Hub and HSBC have announced the selection of all five startups in the first wave of their Accelerator 2030 program. Earlier in May, T-Hub and HSBC selected five fintech startups out of 95 for an eight week accelerator program where they would potentially have the opportunity to have their solutions applied to HSBC’s operations globally.
Recently after eight weeks of training, mentorship, and workshops by senior HSBC leadership, the company has decided to go ahead with the solutions developed by all 5 startups. Furthermore as per report the startups were asked to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning in developing the PoCs, which were presented to a judging panel of leaders from HSBC Operations and a T-Hub team of finance, marketing, and emerging technology experts.
Further Abda Digital, Tookitaki Technologies,
Capital Quant Solutions, vPhrase Analytics Solutions and Morph.ai are the five
selected startups. Moreover Capital Quant Solutions (CQS) developed a PoC for
“financial spreading in Credit Services,” with a potential reduction of up to
25%-30% in the monthly hours spent financial spreading. Furthermore Morph.ai
developed Chatbot as a Landing Page resulting in a 500% increase in conversions
for the same marketing budget. Morph is now exploring opportunities for HSBC’s
retail and commercial banking businesses to generate sales leads.
Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules Hyderabad sources reported that Cyberabad traffic police officials held a safety review meeting with officials from Swiggy, Zomato and Uber Eats following complaints from road users regarding traffic rule violations by food delivery personnel. Accordingly the complaints included drunken driving, rash driving, driving in the wrong direction signal jumping, indiscriminate honking, lane indiscipline
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India