Accordingly Hyderabad based startup catalyst T-Hub and HSBC have announced the selection of all five startups in the first wave of their Accelerator 2030 program. Earlier in May, T-Hub and HSBC selected five fintech startups out of 95 for an eight week accelerator program where they would potentially have the opportunity to have their solutions applied to HSBC’s operations globally.
Recently after eight weeks of training, mentorship, and workshops by senior HSBC leadership, the company has decided to go ahead with the solutions developed by all 5 startups. Furthermore as per report the startups were asked to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning in developing the PoCs, which were presented to a judging panel of leaders from HSBC Operations and a T-Hub team of finance, marketing, and emerging technology experts.
Further Abda Digital, Tookitaki Technologies,
Capital Quant Solutions, vPhrase Analytics Solutions and Morph.ai are the five
selected startups. Moreover Capital Quant Solutions (CQS) developed a PoC for
“financial spreading in Credit Services,” with a potential reduction of up to
25%-30% in the monthly hours spent financial spreading. Furthermore Morph.ai
developed Chatbot as a Landing Page resulting in a 500% increase in conversions
for the same marketing budget. Morph is now exploring opportunities for HSBC’s
retail and commercial banking businesses to generate sales leads.
HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan' According to sources Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy would meet the public at his home office in the city centre only once in a month, instead every week. An official said on Thursday "Doctors have advised him to meet people once a month”. Meanwhile Kumaraswamy, 58, who underwent
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees