New Delhi sources stated that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will help Kerala students get their education certificates back in case they might have lost them in the floods through its digital repository. Meanwhile CBSE has 1,300 schools in Kerala affiliated to it. Further the students of these schools can retrieve their mark sheets, migration certificate, and pass certificate from CBSE's digital academic repository called 'Parinam Manjusha'.
As per report this academic repository has been integrated with DigiLocker, a government storehouse of documents. CBSE Secretary Anurag Tripathi said in a statement "The CBSE will re-send login-id and password of Parinam Manjusha/DigiLocker pertaining to students of the year 2016-2018 on their mobile numbers provided with Class X or XII data". Moreover the students of 2004-2015 will have to visit DigiLocker website and link their Aadhaar to their account and retrieve their documents by entering their names, roll number and year of examination.
The statement said "In case any student finds a variation in the
document, he/she may contact the CBSE Regional Office in Thiruvananthapuram
immediately, giving roll number, name, class and year”. Moreover in addition to
these measures, the board has also extended the deadline for submitting school
information at Online Affiliated School Information System (OASIS) for
affiliated schools in Kerala, to September 30, 2018.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!