New Delhi sources stated that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will help Kerala students get their education certificates back in case they might have lost them in the floods through its digital repository. Meanwhile CBSE has 1,300 schools in Kerala affiliated to it. Further the students of these schools can retrieve their mark sheets, migration certificate, and pass certificate from CBSE's digital academic repository called 'Parinam Manjusha'.
As per report this academic repository has been integrated with DigiLocker, a government storehouse of documents. CBSE Secretary Anurag Tripathi said in a statement "The CBSE will re-send login-id and password of Parinam Manjusha/DigiLocker pertaining to students of the year 2016-2018 on their mobile numbers provided with Class X or XII data". Moreover the students of 2004-2015 will have to visit DigiLocker website and link their Aadhaar to their account and retrieve their documents by entering their names, roll number and year of examination.
The statement said "In case any student finds a variation in the
document, he/she may contact the CBSE Regional Office in Thiruvananthapuram
immediately, giving roll number, name, class and year”. Moreover in addition to
these measures, the board has also extended the deadline for submitting school
information at Online Affiliated School Information System (OASIS) for
affiliated schools in Kerala, to September 30, 2018.
New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020 Accordingly Vizhinjam Port, one of Kerala's dream projects that have been hanging fire for over 25 years, will be commissioned in October 2020. Meanwhile when addressing reporters in Thiruvananthapuram on Thursday, Rajesh Jha, CEO, Adani Vizhinjam Port Pvt Ltd, said that even though the original agreement was to complete the work and commission the port in 1,425 days, due to some issues it has been postponed to October 2020.
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir