DMK President MK Stalin had today said that if it was 100 times difficult to earn a good name from his father Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, it was 200 times difficult to earn a good name from his bigger father Anbazhagan. Here's a gist of what the newly elected DMK President MK Stalin had spoken during the general body meeting of the party: “Though am not Kalaignar nor can I speak like him, as it is impossible, I am standing before you all as someone who is bold to try anything now.
This is the seed sowed by Periyar and Anna inside me, and though our leader Kalaignar is not with us now, his principles are with us as a guiding light, and till we live and breathe, his principles and values will exist. Kalaignar had once appreciated me that I had lived as a son who never went against father's wish, and as said by him, I will abide by the values of truth, hard work and integrity and live my life. Following his footsteps, I reiterate, the party is bigger than me. The only thing that I miss at this moment is the presence of our leader to witness this event, and though he is not there, we have our senior leader Anbazhagan with us, and Kalaignar had always referred to him as his brother from another mother.
While it was 100 times difficult to
earn a name from father Kalaignar, it is 200 times difficult to earn it from
his brother Anbazhagan, and now with his blessings, I am here as the leader of
DMK. Our party must work towards abolishing the evils in the state, and I am
here to realize he dreams of our leader Kalaignar. Come; let’s teach a lesson
to Modi's government which wants to paint the whole nation in saffron. I am not
here to lead anyone from front, but let’s hold hands, and walk together"
said MK Stalin.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers