DMK President MK Stalin had today said that if it was 100 times difficult to earn a good name from his father Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, it was 200 times difficult to earn a good name from his bigger father Anbazhagan. Here's a gist of what the newly elected DMK President MK Stalin had spoken during the general body meeting of the party: “Though am not Kalaignar nor can I speak like him, as it is impossible, I am standing before you all as someone who is bold to try anything now.
This is the seed sowed by Periyar and Anna inside me, and though our leader Kalaignar is not with us now, his principles are with us as a guiding light, and till we live and breathe, his principles and values will exist. Kalaignar had once appreciated me that I had lived as a son who never went against father's wish, and as said by him, I will abide by the values of truth, hard work and integrity and live my life. Following his footsteps, I reiterate, the party is bigger than me. The only thing that I miss at this moment is the presence of our leader to witness this event, and though he is not there, we have our senior leader Anbazhagan with us, and Kalaignar had always referred to him as his brother from another mother.
While it was 100 times difficult to
earn a name from father Kalaignar, it is 200 times difficult to earn it from
his brother Anbazhagan, and now with his blessings, I am here as the leader of
DMK. Our party must work towards abolishing the evils in the state, and I am
here to realize he dreams of our leader Kalaignar. Come; let’s teach a lesson
to Modi's government which wants to paint the whole nation in saffron. I am not
here to lead anyone from front, but let’s hold hands, and walk together"
said MK Stalin.
Do Chandrababu Naidu have rights to YS Jagan as a Ganja Plant? As per report as the war of words intensifies ahead of next month's Assembly elections in Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday hit out at YSRCP chief Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy with a peculiar choice of words he called Jagan a ‘ganja plant.' Meanwhile when campaigning in Jagan's home district of Kadapa, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president said that the Kadapa
- AP Youngsters, Ladies in support of YS Jagan
- How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works???
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls