DMK President MK Stalin had today said that if it was 100 times difficult to earn a good name from his father Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, it was 200 times difficult to earn a good name from his bigger father Anbazhagan. Here's a gist of what the newly elected DMK President MK Stalin had spoken during the general body meeting of the party: “Though am not Kalaignar nor can I speak like him, as it is impossible, I am standing before you all as someone who is bold to try anything now.
This is the seed sowed by Periyar and Anna inside me, and though our leader Kalaignar is not with us now, his principles are with us as a guiding light, and till we live and breathe, his principles and values will exist. Kalaignar had once appreciated me that I had lived as a son who never went against father's wish, and as said by him, I will abide by the values of truth, hard work and integrity and live my life. Following his footsteps, I reiterate, the party is bigger than me. The only thing that I miss at this moment is the presence of our leader to witness this event, and though he is not there, we have our senior leader Anbazhagan with us, and Kalaignar had always referred to him as his brother from another mother.
While it was 100 times difficult to
earn a name from father Kalaignar, it is 200 times difficult to earn it from
his brother Anbazhagan, and now with his blessings, I am here as the leader of
DMK. Our party must work towards abolishing the evils in the state, and I am
here to realize he dreams of our leader Kalaignar. Come; let’s teach a lesson
to Modi's government which wants to paint the whole nation in saffron. I am not
here to lead anyone from front, but let’s hold hands, and walk together"
said MK Stalin.
Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet Sources from Kolkata stated that TD president and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu said that parties opposed to the BJP would meet before the Parliament Winter Session begins December 11, instead November 22 as scheduled. Meanwhile he said the schedule was changed due to the ongoing election campaign in five states. Furthermore when talking to media persons after meeting
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!