Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump offered brief praised for the late Republican Senator John Mc Cain, who passed away on August 25, in a statement after responding only with silence to questions about the Vietnam War veteran turned politician. Trump wrote in the four paragraph statement "Despite our differences on policy and politics, He respect Senator John McCain's service to our country," which dealt mainly in the logistical details he had approved for the week long remembrance ceremonies.
Moreover later, while meeting Evangelical leaders in the State Dining Room, Trump told reporters "Our hearts and prayers are going to the family of Senator John McCain and we very much appreciate everything Sen. McCain has done for our country".
Meanwhile it is a customary tradition in the US
that after the death of a person such as McCain a Vietnam War veteran and
prisoner of war who was tortured during his captivity, ultimately served for
decades in the Senate and was the Republican presidential nominee in 2008 for
flags to be lowered to half staff until after the funeral. Moreover he also
wrote that he asked Vice President Mike Pence to deliver remarks at a
ceremony celebrating McCain's life in the US Capital on Friday.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant