According to sources the service will ferry domestic and international passengers to and from Tirupati to the airport in 5 hours both ways," Karnataka State Road Transport Corp (KSRTC) official R. Girish told in Bengaluru and the average distance between the destinations is about 280 km”. As per report the 'Flybus' service will operate twice a day from the airport at 10 am and 10 pm, reaching Tirupathi at 3 pm and 3 am and the bus will leave Tirupathi at 11 am and 9 pm, and reach the airport at 4 pm and 2 am.
Girish said "As the world famous Hindu god Venkateshwara and his consort Padmavathi temple attract thousands of devotees from across the country and abroad, the service will facilitate them to reach Tirupathi at the earliest and catch return or connecting flights from Bengaluru conveniently”. Meanwhile the corporation operates similar services for air passengers to and from Mysuru, Madikeri, Mangaluru and Kundapura in Karnataka and Coimbatore and Salem in Tamilnadu daily.
More recently, the airport authority and KSRTC
announced that the Fly bus service introduced in 2013 has proved to be very
popular, where the first service was launched between Bengaluru and Mysuru.
Recently with this, the airport is able to cater to passengers from not only
smaller cities and towns in the state but also from other neighboring
states. Moreover the Kempegowda airport handled 80 lakh passengers in the
first quarter (April-June) of this fiscal (2018-19) after registering 269 lakh
passenger movements in fiscal 2017-18.
TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results After the results of the General Election, TDP is going to be split in two as Nandamuri TDP and Nara TDP, BJP MLC Madhav said. The bicycle (TDP Symbol) got punctured and will soon become into pieces, Madhav said. Chandrababu criticized the BJP and is trying to meet the National leaders for his survival, Madhav alleged.
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?
- What do astrologers & numerologists says about election results?
- Twinkle Khanna mocks Modi by doing Meditation like him
- Namo channel disappears from all TV the very next day after the Elections!
- Why should I apologize? Vivek Oberoi slams Netizens for his Aishwarya Rai meme
- CBN's meet with Mamata Banerjee is a whiff of worry!
- What are the results of Exit Polls in Telugu states?
- Axis My India EXIT Poll has many errors!
- Who is the best politician Chiranjeevi or Pawan Kalyan?
- Tamilnadu exit polls suggested AIADMK would get 10-12 seats in 38 constituencies