According to sources the service will ferry domestic and international passengers to and from Tirupati to the airport in 5 hours both ways," Karnataka State Road Transport Corp (KSRTC) official R. Girish told in Bengaluru and the average distance between the destinations is about 280 km”. As per report the 'Flybus' service will operate twice a day from the airport at 10 am and 10 pm, reaching Tirupathi at 3 pm and 3 am and the bus will leave Tirupathi at 11 am and 9 pm, and reach the airport at 4 pm and 2 am.
Girish said "As the world famous Hindu god Venkateshwara and his consort Padmavathi temple attract thousands of devotees from across the country and abroad, the service will facilitate them to reach Tirupathi at the earliest and catch return or connecting flights from Bengaluru conveniently”. Meanwhile the corporation operates similar services for air passengers to and from Mysuru, Madikeri, Mangaluru and Kundapura in Karnataka and Coimbatore and Salem in Tamilnadu daily.
More recently, the airport authority and KSRTC
announced that the Fly bus service introduced in 2013 has proved to be very
popular, where the first service was launched between Bengaluru and Mysuru.
Recently with this, the airport is able to cater to passengers from not only
smaller cities and towns in the state but also from other neighboring
states. Moreover the Kempegowda airport handled 80 lakh passengers in the
first quarter (April-June) of this fiscal (2018-19) after registering 269 lakh
passenger movements in fiscal 2017-18.
Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks According to report in a reform measure aimed at further consolidation, the government on Monday announced the merger of three state run banks Dena Bank, Vijaya Bank and the Bank of Baroda that will make it the country's third largest bank with a combined business of Rs.14.82 lakh crore.
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!