Chennai sources stated that newly elected DMK President MK Stalin on Tuesday called upon party cadres to come together and work towards achieving a society as envisioned by his father and late Chief M Karunanidhi. Meanwhile when assuring the party that he will continue to walk on the path shown by DMK founder Annadurai and the former President Karunanidhi, Stalin pledged to protect, cherish and advance the four founding principles of the party.
The president said “He aims to lead Tamilnadu on the path of self-respect, equality, social justice using this party”. Furthermore beginning his speech using the same endearing words used by his father to evoke euphoria among the cadre, Stalin said, “En uyirinum melana anbu udan pirapukkaley (his beloved siblings who he loves more than life itself).” He, however, said that unlike ‘Thalaivar Kalaignar’, “He doesn’t know to talk like him, he cannot talk like him, he cannot own the language like him, but he stands before you with the guts to try anything.”
Moreover calling party workers to unite to help him
achieve this dream, he said that this is not just his dream; it is of the party
and of Tamilnadu. Moreover after emphasizing that change had well and truly
come for the DMK, Stalin said, "The man that you see today has been born
again. This is a new me. With the hope of a new future for the Dravida Munnetra
Kazhagam, here I am born before you." Moreover Stalin’s speech suggested
that he was ready to lead the party on a new path, upholding and staying true
to the principles laid down by Periyar, Annadurai and Karunanidhi.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?