Chennai sources stated that newly elected DMK President MK Stalin on Tuesday called upon party cadres to come together and work towards achieving a society as envisioned by his father and late Chief M Karunanidhi. Meanwhile when assuring the party that he will continue to walk on the path shown by DMK founder Annadurai and the former President Karunanidhi, Stalin pledged to protect, cherish and advance the four founding principles of the party.
The president said “He aims to lead Tamilnadu on the path of self-respect, equality, social justice using this party”. Furthermore beginning his speech using the same endearing words used by his father to evoke euphoria among the cadre, Stalin said, “En uyirinum melana anbu udan pirapukkaley (his beloved siblings who he loves more than life itself).” He, however, said that unlike ‘Thalaivar Kalaignar’, “He doesn’t know to talk like him, he cannot talk like him, he cannot own the language like him, but he stands before you with the guts to try anything.”
Moreover calling party workers to unite to help him
achieve this dream, he said that this is not just his dream; it is of the party
and of Tamilnadu. Moreover after emphasizing that change had well and truly
come for the DMK, Stalin said, "The man that you see today has been born
again. This is a new me. With the hope of a new future for the Dravida Munnetra
Kazhagam, here I am born before you." Moreover Stalin’s speech suggested
that he was ready to lead the party on a new path, upholding and staying true
to the principles laid down by Periyar, Annadurai and Karunanidhi.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu