Chennai sources stated that newly elected DMK President MK Stalin on Tuesday called upon party cadres to come together and work towards achieving a society as envisioned by his father and late Chief M Karunanidhi. Meanwhile when assuring the party that he will continue to walk on the path shown by DMK founder Annadurai and the former President Karunanidhi, Stalin pledged to protect, cherish and advance the four founding principles of the party.
The president said “He aims to lead Tamilnadu on the path of self-respect, equality, social justice using this party”. Furthermore beginning his speech using the same endearing words used by his father to evoke euphoria among the cadre, Stalin said, “En uyirinum melana anbu udan pirapukkaley (his beloved siblings who he loves more than life itself).” He, however, said that unlike ‘Thalaivar Kalaignar’, “He doesn’t know to talk like him, he cannot talk like him, he cannot own the language like him, but he stands before you with the guts to try anything.”
Moreover calling party workers to unite to help him
achieve this dream, he said that this is not just his dream; it is of the party
and of Tamilnadu. Moreover after emphasizing that change had well and truly
come for the DMK, Stalin said, "The man that you see today has been born
again. This is a new me. With the hope of a new future for the Dravida Munnetra
Kazhagam, here I am born before you." Moreover Stalin’s speech suggested
that he was ready to lead the party on a new path, upholding and staying true
to the principles laid down by Periyar, Annadurai and Karunanidhi.
GMR with Terna to develop International Airport at Greece Hyderabad sources reported that GMR Airports Limited, along with its Greek partner Terna Group, will develop the new international airport of Heraklion at Crete, Greece. Earlier on Friday, the consortium signed a concession agreement for design, construction, financing, operation, maintenance and exploitation of the new airport for a period of 35 years, including five years of its first phase construction.
- CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina