Accordingly a Dell EMC study said on Tuesday when it comes to IT transformation, 17% of organizations in India have achieved the fully Transformed status a much higher percentage than as observed in other Asian countries researched (4%). Meanwhile the respondents at the transformed companies in India were 8.5 times more likely than legacy or emerging firms and the findings showed whopping 90% of Indian respondents agreed that failing to embrace IT Transformation will hurt their company's competitiveness.
Rajesh Janey, MD and President, Enterprise India, Dell EMC "Today, Indian organizations not only realize the importance of transforming their IT infrastructure to ensure they have a competitive edge to reduce costs, but they also now know that it is crucial to turn data into business intelligence”. Presently transformed firms in India are more likely to execute the majority of application roll outs ahead of schedule compared to lower scoring organizations.
Moreover over 70% of Indian respondents whose
organizations have achieved transformed status also report having mature
digital transformation projects underway versus only 3% of the Indian
legacy/emerging companies surveyed. Furthermore in addition to modern data
centre technologies, Indian organizations are, in general, exceeding the rest
of Asia in terms of automation and process evolution.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra