Accordingly a Dell EMC study said on Tuesday when it comes to IT transformation, 17% of organizations in India have achieved the fully Transformed status a much higher percentage than as observed in other Asian countries researched (4%). Meanwhile the respondents at the transformed companies in India were 8.5 times more likely than legacy or emerging firms and the findings showed whopping 90% of Indian respondents agreed that failing to embrace IT Transformation will hurt their company's competitiveness.
Rajesh Janey, MD and President, Enterprise India, Dell EMC "Today, Indian organizations not only realize the importance of transforming their IT infrastructure to ensure they have a competitive edge to reduce costs, but they also now know that it is crucial to turn data into business intelligence”. Presently transformed firms in India are more likely to execute the majority of application roll outs ahead of schedule compared to lower scoring organizations.
Moreover over 70% of Indian respondents whose
organizations have achieved transformed status also report having mature
digital transformation projects underway versus only 3% of the Indian
legacy/emerging companies surveyed. Furthermore in addition to modern data
centre technologies, Indian organizations are, in general, exceeding the rest
of Asia in terms of automation and process evolution.
Lokesh Falters Again, This Time Mistake in Affidavit After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- Shocking News: IT Raids against Mahesh Babu
- Actress Jayaprada joins BJP
- Marvelous Typewriter Artist types Portrait of IAF Pilot Abhinandan
- What are the chances of YSRCP winning 2019 elections? 8 Factors which you should Look at
- YSR Congress Candidate's Nomination May Be Rejected?
- Tamanna is the First Trangender from AP to contest elections
- Pavan immaturity or innocence helps CBN!
- Will Actor Mohan Babu join YSRCP Party?
- CBN just a producer says Jagan!
- Student's answers with KGF, Baahubali references!
- Seniors given voluntary retirement!
- Can Balayya get Muslim votes?
- Do Chandrababu Naidu have rights to YS Jagan as a Ganja Plant?
- AP Youngsters, Ladies in support of YS Jagan
- How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan?