Accordingly a Dell EMC study said on Tuesday when it comes to IT transformation, 17% of organizations in India have achieved the fully Transformed status a much higher percentage than as observed in other Asian countries researched (4%). Meanwhile the respondents at the transformed companies in India were 8.5 times more likely than legacy or emerging firms and the findings showed whopping 90% of Indian respondents agreed that failing to embrace IT Transformation will hurt their company's competitiveness.
Rajesh Janey, MD and President, Enterprise India, Dell EMC "Today, Indian organizations not only realize the importance of transforming their IT infrastructure to ensure they have a competitive edge to reduce costs, but they also now know that it is crucial to turn data into business intelligence”. Presently transformed firms in India are more likely to execute the majority of application roll outs ahead of schedule compared to lower scoring organizations.
Moreover over 70% of Indian respondents whose
organizations have achieved transformed status also report having mature
digital transformation projects underway versus only 3% of the Indian
legacy/emerging companies surveyed. Furthermore in addition to modern data
centre technologies, Indian organizations are, in general, exceeding the rest
of Asia in terms of automation and process evolution.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India