Due to the heavy rains in Guwahati, the Guwahati airport faced a peculiar situation, when water fell inside the airport in the passengers' baggage checking area. The Gopinath Bardolai international airport is located in Guwahati. Recently, the airport had extension activities. In such a situation, on Monday night, there was a heavy rain around Guwahati airport.
Due to this, water had penetrated through the AC Ventilation in passengers luggage checking area. Light sockets and False sealing gaps, and started falling inside the airport like a falls. Due to the entry of rainwater inside the airport premises in an unexpected manner, the equipment used to check the passenger's luggage was damaged.
The passengers who were present there shot a video of the events and posted the video on their twitter accounts tagging Prime minister Narendra Modi and aviation minister Jayant Sinha. Though people would have seen water entering into buses, trains and bus stops and railway stations, this is the first time they would have witnessed water entering an airport,
PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370 Reportedly when asserting that India is now taking big decisions like on Article 370 which were unthinkable earlier, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday said the massive mandate given by the people gave him the strength to take the step and challenged the opposition Congress to publicly state that it will restore the provision if voted to power.
- P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission