Due to the heavy rains in Guwahati, the Guwahati airport faced a peculiar situation, when water fell inside the airport in the passengers' baggage checking area. The Gopinath Bardolai international airport is located in Guwahati. Recently, the airport had extension activities. In such a situation, on Monday night, there was a heavy rain around Guwahati airport.
Due to this, water had penetrated through the AC Ventilation in passengers luggage checking area. Light sockets and False sealing gaps, and started falling inside the airport like a falls. Due to the entry of rainwater inside the airport premises in an unexpected manner, the equipment used to check the passenger's luggage was damaged.
The passengers who were present there shot a video of the events and posted the video on their twitter accounts tagging Prime minister Narendra Modi and aviation minister Jayant Sinha. Though people would have seen water entering into buses, trains and bus stops and railway stations, this is the first time they would have witnessed water entering an airport,
Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections? According to sources with TRS Supreme KCR is busy with preparing political strategy and getting ready to kick start nearly 100 public meetings in the next 50 days, senior leader Harish Rao has been given the responsibility of looking after political affairs if Gajwel assembly constituency from where KCR was elected in 2014 elections and contest in the ensuing elections also.
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours