Accordingly several politicians across the spectrum
came together to express their condolences to the family of actor cum politician Nandamuri
Furthermore he rode NTR's Chaitanya Ratham (campaign vehicle) himself and took NTR to the people. Naidu said “He was simple and without pride, has served as an MLA, a Minister and as a Rajya Sabha member. Meanwhile his demise is not just a loss to the party, but to him on a personal level”. Further the son of TDP founder NT Rama Rao, 61 year old Harikrishna sustained critical head injuries when the car which he was driving overturned while overtaking another vehicle near Anneparthi. Meanwhile the vehicle hit the divider and collided with another vehicle coming from the opposite direction.
Moreover taking to Twitter, Andhra Minister and Harikrishna's nephew, Nara
Lokesh said, "Absolutely devastated over the sudden demise of
Sri Nandamuri Harikrishna
You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses! As of March 31, 2018, Indian Prime minister Narendra Modi has an asset value of 2 crores. Of this the split up is 1 crore 28 lakhs and 50498 rupees of, movable assets. The details of the assets of Narendra Modi had been updated on September 13 on his official website. Not just Modi but the asset value of 22 other ministers was also updated.
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!