As per report several women in small groups carrying babies and children throng the Basthi Dawakhana in Hashimabad, old city, Hyderabad. Meanwhile within a few minutes, serpentine queues are formed outside the doctor’s chamber and the nurses and staff intently writes down names of patients and hand out medicines that are prescribed by the doctor.
Clinic nurse Kavitha said “The hospital gets crowded like this every day, we don’t get any relief until 1.30 pm,” as she continues giving out medicines to the patients. It was inaugurated on April 6, Basthi Dawakhana or Basthi Clinic is the Telangana government’s novel initiative aiming to provide healthcare to everyone in urban areas. Meanwhile this initiative was inspired by the Delhi government’s Mohalla Clinic, with the exception that the services are free of cost.
Furthermore this initiative is a joint
collaboration by the city’s municipal administration Greater Hyderabad
Municipal Corporation (GHMC) and the Central government which has allocated Rs
1,200 crore for Health and Wellness Centres under the Ayushman Bharat program. Moreover
the intent of the project was to establish a health centre at areas which lack
Urban Primary Health Centres (UPHC) and also to reduce the burden on tertiary
hospitals like Osmania General Hospital, Niloufer and Gandhi Hospital,
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million