As per report several women in small groups carrying babies and children throng the Basthi Dawakhana in Hashimabad, old city, Hyderabad. Meanwhile within a few minutes, serpentine queues are formed outside the doctor’s chamber and the nurses and staff intently writes down names of patients and hand out medicines that are prescribed by the doctor.
Clinic nurse Kavitha said “The hospital gets crowded like this every day, we don’t get any relief until 1.30 pm,” as she continues giving out medicines to the patients. It was inaugurated on April 6, Basthi Dawakhana or Basthi Clinic is the Telangana government’s novel initiative aiming to provide healthcare to everyone in urban areas. Meanwhile this initiative was inspired by the Delhi government’s Mohalla Clinic, with the exception that the services are free of cost.
Furthermore this initiative is a joint
collaboration by the city’s municipal administration Greater Hyderabad
Municipal Corporation (GHMC) and the Central government which has allocated Rs
1,200 crore for Health and Wellness Centres under the Ayushman Bharat program. Moreover
the intent of the project was to establish a health centre at areas which lack
Urban Primary Health Centres (UPHC) and also to reduce the burden on tertiary
hospitals like Osmania General Hospital, Niloufer and Gandhi Hospital,
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi