Hyderabad sources reported that amidst the reports of going to early elections, Telangana CM K Chandrasekhar Rao has put the BJP and AIMIM in big dilemma. Meanwhile his sudden meeting with Telangana BJP leaders at Pragati Bhavan raised strong doubts whether TRS will fight next elections jointly with the saffron party.
Accordingly the meeting between KCR and BJP assumed political significance following his recent meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union ministers in his recent Delhi visit. Even though the leaders claimed BJP requested for land to set up a memorial in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, it is learnt that KCR and BJP leaders discussed the possibility of friendly contest in the next elections.
Moreover BJP leaders requested KCR to field weak
candidates in the BJP strong hold segments and BJP will help to win TRS in the
Telangana party's strong hold areas. Further the leaders said KCR already
decided to enter an unofficial agreement with AIMIM party and fight a friendly
contest in Muslim dominated Assembly Constituencies. Moreover the party
President Asaduddin Owaisi also agreed for that and presently the fresh talk
with Telangana BJP leaders in his camp office raised doubts whether KCR join
hands with the saffron or the Hyderabad centric Green party.
. Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals Washington sources reported that Indian-American Neomi Rao to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on the powerful DC Circuit Court of Appeals. Meanwhile if confirmed by the Senate, Rao, would be the second Indian-American judge in this powerful court after judge Sree Srinivasan, who was appointed during the previous Obama regime and the nomination was sent to the Senate Wednesday.
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties