Following sudden health issues, the wife of the former DMK Chief, late Kalaignar M Karunanidhi, Dayalu Ammal has been admitted in hospital. Following this, the newly elected DMK Chief MK Stalin had visited the hospital to enquire on her health. Dayalu ammal is 82 years old, and is already suffering from several health issues. Ever since Karunanidhi had started to move away from party related activities after his health issues, Dayalu Ammal too had started facing health issues.
Even when Kalaignar Karunanidhi was admitted in Chennai Kauvery Hospital and was critical, fighting for his life, Dayalu Ammal had visited the hospital in a wheelchair. When MK Stalin had filed his nomination for the post of DMK chief two days back, Dayalu Ammal was the one who had blessed him and sent him. In such a situation, Dayalu ammal faced severe breathing issues yesterday, following which an ambulance was brought in and she was taken to thousand lights Apollo hospital.
Dayalu Ammal has been receiving
treatment at intensive care unit, and following her deteriorated health
condition, Rajathi Ammal, Selvi, Kanimozhi rushed to hospital. It has
been expected that Dayalu Ammal will be back home in a couple of days, and now
the whole of DMK fraternity is filled with grief.
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!