After a long gap of 2 years after demonetization, the reserve Bank of India has finally finished counting all the money that was received. The concluding reports of the demonetization process have been shocking. On November 8, 2016, in an unexpected manner, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had appeared on national television screens, and announced that the then existing 500 rupees and 1000 rupees notes have become invalid, and following this, people had been given deadlines to exchange their existing notes and get the newly printed notes.
People stood in long queues in Bank cash counters and in ATMs to get money and exchange money. This demonetization process had extended for several months, and many people had not got money during their needs and this demonetization process even lead to several deaths. While the demonetization process was announced as a means of eradicating black money from India, there were no reports on it later.
Now finally after counting all the
money received, the Reserve Bank of India has prepared a report. As per the
report, 15.44 lakh crores worth of notes were subjected to demonetization , and
of which only 15.31 lakh crores have been returned, which means, 99.3%notes
have returned to banks itself, and 13000 crores has not returned. Besides, the
demonetization money from Nepal and Bhutan are yet to be received. It must be
noted that in 2017 June 30, it was said that 15.28 lakh crores of money had
been returned, which amounted to 99%.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India