Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam party president TTV Dinakaran has said that in the upcoming by elections in Thiruvarur and Thirupparankundram, his AMMK Party will only win, besides also adding that his party will emerge victorious in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections as well. TTV Dinakaran, who had been to Trichy, had interacted with the press at the airport.
He said that more than 90 percent of the real loyal followers of Jayalalitha and loyal followers of ADMK are currently in AMMK, and that the remaining 10 percent are with Edappadi Palanisamy and O Panneerselvam just for the sake of monetary benefits. He further added that once this government gets dissolved, the remaining 10 percent will also join AMMK. Someone's conspiracy was the reason behind the double leaves symbol now being in hands of EPS and OPS, and after the party breaks in the election, they will come to AMMK.
He said that he cannot answer for
guesses and speculations, but he assured that his AMMK party will win in
the upcoming by elections in Thiruvarur and Thirupparankundram, and will also
win the upcoming Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections.
RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt! Reserve Bank of India governor Urjit Patel has announced that he is resigning from his role. There has been a strong war between the central government and Reserve bank of India over the past few months, and there has been a constant complaint that, the central government has not been letting the RBI to function independently.
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai