Bengaluru sources stated that Cyber security leader Trend Micro said on Thursday that Crypto-jacking where a hacker steals crypto currencies like Bitcoin from digital wallets attempts are making the biggest impact so far this year, said the report titled "Midyear Security Roundup 2018."
Meanwhile Trend Micro recorded a 96% increase in crypto currency mining detections in the first half of 2018 compared to all of 2017, and a massive 956% increase in detections versus the first half of 2017. Furthermore as per report this indicates that cybercriminals are shifting away from the quick payout of ransomware in favor of the slower, behind the scenes approach of stealing computing power to mine digital currency.
Nilesh Jain, Vice President South East Asia and
India, Trend Micro said "We have also seen few Public Cloud providers getting
compromised this year. Furthermore next year, the customers who don't take
adequate measures to their applications or data which are hosted in Public
Cloud, might even get compromised". Moreover another shift in the
first half of the year is toward unusual malware types, such as file less,
macro and small file malware.
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi