According to sources it was stated that Actor and Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) chief Kamal Hassan on Wednesday said that his party is ready for the 2019 general elections, but are not in a mindset to contest the forthcoming by-polls in Tamilnadu. Kamal said "We are getting ready for it (2019 general elections) and it's true that we are ready already".
Furthermore when asked whether his party will contest in the forthcoming by-polls in the state, Kamal replied, "We will teach a lesson to the government to tell them about their duties, but we are not in the mindset to contest it." Presently many are supporting for the development of the party and many fans are in favor of the party.
Accordingly two Assembly seats Thiruvarur and Thiruparankundram
constituencies have fallen vacant after the demise of Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
(DMK) chief M Karunanidhi and All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK)
leader A K Bose. Further a date for the upcoming by-polls is yet to be
HAL former chief on Rafel controversy! Former HAL chief Swarna Raju has said that Rafel war aircrafts could have been developed by Hindustan Aeronautics limited. Till before three weeks, Swarna Raju had been the chief of HAL, and now he has opened up on the Rafel scam. As per the agreement between central government and French government
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?