Chennai sources reported that the Tamilnadu government on Wednesday announced cash incentives for four sportspersons from the state who won medals in the ongoing Asian Games in Indonesia. Recently Chief Minister K Palaniswami lauded athlete Arokia Rajiv, member of the silver medal winning 4X400m mixed relay team for his feat and announced Rs 30 lakh cash incentive.
CM said in a letter to Rajiv telling him he had made TN and India proud with his achievement "He conveys his hearty congratulations to you on behalf of the people and Government of Tamilnadu on your splendid achievement". Meanwhile when recalling that the late CM J. Jayalalitha had enhanced the high cash incentive to sports persons bagging silver medals in international events, Palaniswami said Rajiv was now 'eligible' to get this incentive of Rs 30 lakh.
Furthermore the chief minister also announced a cash incentive of Rs 20
lakh each to three table tennis players G Sathiyan, Achanta Sharath Kamal and A
Amalraj for winning bronze medals in the Asiad. Moreover he conveyed his wishes
to the trio in separate letters to them and he said three of them would be
given a cash incentive of Rs 20 lakh each as per enhanced 'High Cash Incentive'
given to those winning bronze medals in international events.
YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters Amaravathi sources stated that with an Election Commission (EC) team visiting Andhra Pradesh to audit the state voter list, the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) on Thursday intensified its attack on the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP), claiming that over 59 lakh fake voters had been added to the list at its behest.
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?