As per report Pakistan has received Imran Khan with open arms after the cricketer turned politician was recently sworn in as Prime Minister. Recently, former wife Reham Khan who on multiple instances criticized the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief in past has launched another scathing attack on Imran. Meanwhile Reham, a former BBC journalist revealed how difficult it was for her to speak out against Imran back during the time when both were married.
She said “The main issue between them was that he wanted her to be a politician's wife who would just enjoy the privilege of being that. Meanwhile he expected her to compliment him for being a great leader and not point out the corruption happening right under his nose. Moreover he wanted her to enjoy the luxury life he is so used to and people would bring me evidence of corruption and complaints wherever she went but Imran would first ignore them, and then fly into a rage about it”.
She added “Love is
about shared values and principles, but Imran is a typical career politician
and she is an uncompromising activist. Moreover it was difficult for her
because she became quite attached to him, but it was also impossible for her to
overlook his complete lack of interest in governing or providing any relief for
the people. Meanwhile he confronted him over the rampant corruption and a 180 degree
turn in the ideology of the PTI, our relationship went rapidly downhill”.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?