As per report Pakistan has received Imran Khan with open arms after the cricketer turned politician was recently sworn in as Prime Minister. Recently, former wife Reham Khan who on multiple instances criticized the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief in past has launched another scathing attack on Imran. Meanwhile Reham, a former BBC journalist revealed how difficult it was for her to speak out against Imran back during the time when both were married.
She said “The main issue between them was that he wanted her to be a politician's wife who would just enjoy the privilege of being that. Meanwhile he expected her to compliment him for being a great leader and not point out the corruption happening right under his nose. Moreover he wanted her to enjoy the luxury life he is so used to and people would bring me evidence of corruption and complaints wherever she went but Imran would first ignore them, and then fly into a rage about it”.
She added “Love is
about shared values and principles, but Imran is a typical career politician
and she is an uncompromising activist. Moreover it was difficult for her
because she became quite attached to him, but it was also impossible for her to
overlook his complete lack of interest in governing or providing any relief for
the people. Meanwhile he confronted him over the rampant corruption and a 180 degree
turn in the ideology of the PTI, our relationship went rapidly downhill”.
Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan Sources from Howrah stated that West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday hit out at the intelligence department as she expressed her grief over the demise of 40 CRPF personnel in Pulwama terror attack on Thursday. Meanwhile when addressing the media, she said “People are asking what was NSA and intelligence doing? This is an intelligence failure. Why were so many vans going together when there is a security threat?”
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal