The general secretary of Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party, Ravikumar has given a petition to Pondicherry Chief minister seeking police protection citing threat to life. Viduthalai Chiruthaigal general secreatary Ravikumar has been active in the party as well as
active as a writer.
Intelligence reports had claimed that there was
danger to his life. It was said that the people who had been arrested in connection with the gruesome murder of journalist Gauri Lankesh had planned to kill him as well. A report that he was the next target of them, was out two days back ..
He was informed to be safe, and this had created a huge tense situation among Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party members. Following this, he had met the Pondicherry chief minister Narayanasamy and filed a petition seeking police protection, and the chief minister has promised to take necessary action to offer protection.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar