The general secretary of Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party, Ravikumar has given a petition to Pondicherry Chief minister seeking police protection citing threat to life. Viduthalai Chiruthaigal general secreatary Ravikumar has been active in the party as well as
active as a writer.
Intelligence reports had claimed that there was
danger to his life. It was said that the people who had been arrested in connection with the gruesome murder of journalist Gauri Lankesh had planned to kill him as well. A report that he was the next target of them, was out two days back ..
He was informed to be safe, and this had created a huge tense situation among Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party members. Following this, he had met the Pondicherry chief minister Narayanasamy and filed a petition seeking police protection, and the chief minister has promised to take necessary action to offer protection.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls