In Vaniyanthangal of Thiruvannamalai district, when people were cleaning a common well, a 12th-century Boomadevi statue was discovered. People had been involved in the cleaning of a society well in Vaniyanthangal of Thiruvannamalai district,
During this process, they got hold of a Boomadevi statue which measured one and a half feet height, and the statue was found with its right hand and leg damaged. After getting to know the information, district officials like Manoharan, Raja and Mathiyazhagan rushed to the place and seized the statue.
It was later placed in the Taluka office, As said by the archaeological department, the statue found in the well was that of Boomadevi, mother earth, and that it belongs to the 12th century. Since the hand and leg are damaged, they cannot be used for people to worship.
Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son! PMK leader Kaduvetti Guru's son kanalarasan's son requesting people to save his mother from his relatives has gone viral. A letter, said to be written and signed by Kaduvetti Guru's wife Swarnalatha had gone viral last week all over the internet. However Kaduvetti Guru's son kanalarasan had said that his mother does not know to read and write.
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?