During the Kalaignar M Karunanidhi memorial meeting held at Chennai yesterday, Trinamool Congress leader Derek O'Brien impressed everyone by paying tribute in Tamil itself. DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi had passed away on August 7 at Kauvery hospital following age related ailments and health deterioration, and today in the memorial event held at Nandanam Chennai, many national leaders participated.
During this event, Trinamool Congress leader Derek O'Brien mostly spoke in Tamil to pay his tribute. He greeted every member of DMK saying that Mamta Banerjee began Trinamool Congress with the support of such followers and today though he could speak In Bengali or English he wished to speak in Tamil. He said Karunanidhi was the leader of alliance politics and the real respect we can give him is by making DMK win all 40 constituencies of Tamilnadu.
He said that the future of India
lies in states like Tamilnadu and west Bengal and hence everyone must unite to
thwart the BJP rule in the centre. Derek O'Brien said he's ready to fight, and
asked DMK cadre are you ready, which got huge applause.
Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31 Previously in 2010, the Indian government declared July 24 the National Income Tax Day. Perhaps this is just six days before July 31, which is the last date for filing an income tax return (ITR) which is mandatory for anybody earning over Rs 250,000 annually. Meanwhile on an average, an urban professional falls under the tax bracket right from the beginning of his/her career.
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat