India has won its 13th Asian games gold medal today. India achieved this by winning the gold medal in women's 4x400 metres relay race event. This event saw the participation of Hima Das and her contribution in this victory was high. The others who were a part of the team were Poovamma, Saritha Ben and Vismaya.
In the mixes relay race event days back, India won the silver medal. This event witnessed slight delays after Bahrain player fell before hima Das. This time the Indian team had clever planning and made Hima Das run in the front.
While he lead from front
establishing a lead of 30 to 40 metres , the other players who followed suit
helped maintain the lead throughout the relay race event and ultimately Indians
clinched the gold medal by finishing the distance, clocking 3:28:72.
New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020 Accordingly Vizhinjam Port, one of Kerala's dream projects that have been hanging fire for over 25 years, will be commissioned in October 2020. Meanwhile when addressing reporters in Thiruvananthapuram on Thursday, Rajesh Jha, CEO, Adani Vizhinjam Port Pvt Ltd, said that even though the original agreement was to complete the work and commission the port in 1,425 days, due to some issues it has been postponed to October 2020.
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir