According to sources Chief Minister, Mr. Edappadi K Palaniswami asserted a staggering order of over Rs 41,000 crore worth development projects are being implemented in Tamilnadu in the last one and a half years under the AIADMK regime. Recently after participating in different functions to launch various schemes in Salem district, Mr. Palaniswami on the sidelines told reporters, “ after AIADMK assumed power, 41,887 completed projects worth Rs 22,640.29 crore have been thrown open for public use.
Meanwhile besides, foundation stones were laid for 7,597 development works worth Rs 19,101.84 crore. Totally, Rs 41,742.13 crore worth development works is being implemented across the state. Furthermore in measures taken for filling lakes with surplus water from Cauvery River, he said, “to save the surplus water from Mettur dam, alternative ways were found by filling 96 lakes in the areas including Mecheri, Nangavalli, Tharamangalam, Konganapuram, Edappadi, Magudanchavadi and Sankagiri in Mettur constituency limit.”
Moreover Mr. Palaniswami said, “Construction of check
dams with an outlay of Rs 1,000 crore would be implemented within next three
years”. Further the Chief Minister also inaugurated new primary health centre
at Koneripatti near Edappadi and also launched new drinking water schemes for
Edappadi, Konganapuram and Magudanchavadi and also laid the foundation stone for
48 new development works with an outlay of Rs 30.83 crore and welfare schemes to the tune of Rs 1.20 crore to 229
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code