According to sources Chief Minister, Mr. Edappadi K Palaniswami asserted a staggering order of over Rs 41,000 crore worth development projects are being implemented in Tamilnadu in the last one and a half years under the AIADMK regime. Recently after participating in different functions to launch various schemes in Salem district, Mr. Palaniswami on the sidelines told reporters, “ after AIADMK assumed power, 41,887 completed projects worth Rs 22,640.29 crore have been thrown open for public use.
Meanwhile besides, foundation stones were laid for 7,597 development works worth Rs 19,101.84 crore. Totally, Rs 41,742.13 crore worth development works is being implemented across the state. Furthermore in measures taken for filling lakes with surplus water from Cauvery River, he said, “to save the surplus water from Mettur dam, alternative ways were found by filling 96 lakes in the areas including Mecheri, Nangavalli, Tharamangalam, Konganapuram, Edappadi, Magudanchavadi and Sankagiri in Mettur constituency limit.”
Moreover Mr. Palaniswami said, “Construction of check
dams with an outlay of Rs 1,000 crore would be implemented within next three
years”. Further the Chief Minister also inaugurated new primary health centre
at Koneripatti near Edappadi and also launched new drinking water schemes for
Edappadi, Konganapuram and Magudanchavadi and also laid the foundation stone for
48 new development works with an outlay of Rs 30.83 crore and welfare schemes to the tune of Rs 1.20 crore to 229
Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana government Vote On Account Budget session commenced yesterday, the first day of the four day session. Accordingly Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) moved a resolution in the state Assembly to condemn the terror attack claimed by the Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terror outfit. He said "This was an attack on the nation," and conveyed
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles